Emergency First Response is the Fastest-growing international CPR, AED and first aid training organization. It is a one day program that provides lay rescuers the EFR low stress and performance-based approach training, which builds confidence in lay rescuers and increase their willingness to respond when faced with a medical emergency.
The curricula is based on current patient care standards as published in Guidelines 2012 Standards for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care, and the consensus view of the Basic Life Support (BLS) Working Group of the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR). ILCOR is an international standards group representing most of the world’s major resuscitation organizations.
- Primary Care (CPR) prepares you to provide aid to those with life-threatening emergencies. Secondary Care (first aid) builds upon the lessons of Primary Care and helps you assist those in need when Emergency Medical Services are either delayed or unavailable.
- Emergency First Response is flexible – you can learn background knowledge in your own time before participating in practical, hands-on training sessions with a qualified Emergency First Response instructor.
- An Emergency First Response qualification is valid for two years. You should participate in a course every two years to refresh your skills and update your qualifications.
- The Emergency First Response course meets CPR requirements for participant seeking certification through the American Council on Exercise.
- Processing of Emergency First Response License card in Australia
- EFR Manual
- Medical Training Equipment
- Instructor Fee
Php 4,800.00 / $115.00
No minimum age requirement
SSD STANDARDS OF TRAINING:
All courses are taught in strict adherence to PADI standards and prices. We keep group sizes small to ensure you receive maximum benefit from your tuition. This also minimizes negative impact on the reefs. Our emphasis is on safety, fun and personal service within a relaxed and stress-free environment.
We run our Emergency First Response Course in English, Filipino, Japanese, and Korean. Please let us know if you require course materials in another language and we will order them for you.
Transportation: For more comfort and convenience leave the driving to us! Travel in style and ease with our 4 seater pick up truck transportation service available with in Davao City. Our vehicle will pick up and return you to your hotel for only Php 2,500.00 / $61.00
100% PADI (Public Advisory)
In lieu of the increasing demand of PADI Courses in the Philippines and around the globe, PADI Organization would like to advise diving enthusiasts to be more vigilant with fly-by-night Dive Masters and Instructors acting as PADI Professionals.
For Quality Management of the Diving Programs and Safety of our diving community please verify the membership credential status of your Divemaster and/or Instructor to the PADI website (www.padi.com) enter the member number inside the box.